Traditional figures, High Renaissance in form and Twentieth Century in style, adorn this newly built Catholic church. The style of Leonard Walker in 1929 was the craft method used; painted faces with un-painted multi-coloured glass describing the drapery and background. The un-painted glass was hand-blown by English Antique Glass in Birmingham, UK. The windows were designed and the faces and skin painted on glass by Blount. The un-painted glass was cut and the panels built and installed by Lead and Light in Camden, London.
View more galleries