Events, Lectures & Social Programme
Each year the Company offers a variety of social events, lectures and visits, most of which are open to members and their guests.
Photographs of past events can be seen by visiting our picture gallery.
Download the Social Programme for 2012.
- 25 March 2013 (Coffee 6.30 pm; Lecture 7.00 pm; Supper 8.15 pm). The Glaziers’ Lecture. Freeman Caroline Swash will speak to us this year on “Undiscovered London – Gems of Stained Glass”
- 9 April 2013. Visit to the Royal Albert Hall - a tour of this famous building.
- 25 April 2013. Golf Society Spring Meeting at Porters Park GC
- 29 April 2013. St Mark's Day Court Dinner
- 7 May 2013. Annual Prize Giving
- 9-12 May 2013. Master’s Visit to Malvern, including Nicholson’s workshop, to see how modern pipe organs are made; the Elgar birthplace and museum, including a talk on “Elgar - the Man and his Music”; Worcester Cathedral; and Malvern Priory.
- 16 May 2013. Golf Society - The Prince Arthur Cup, The Livery Companies Annual Golf Competition at Walton Heath GC
- 3 June 2013. Annual Banquet at Mansion House. Our principal guest will be the baritone Richard Suart from English National Opera
- 24 June 2013. St Peter's Day Court. Our guest speaker is Sir Peter Bazalgette, Chairman of Arts Council England.
- 2 July 2013. Visit to the Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy. We meet at the Chapel to see the new window celebrating the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- 30 July 2013. Golf Society Summer Meeting at West Hill GC
- 11 September 2013. Day visit to Ramsgate to appreciate the life and work of A.W.N. Pugin
- 17 September 2013. Golf Society Autumn Meeting at Temple GC
- 30 September 2013. St Matthew's Day Court Dinner. Our guest speaker is Simon Johnson, Organist and Assistant Director of Music at St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 14 October 2013. Visit to the Musical Museum at KewBridge, the UK’s premier collection of automatic musical instruments.