Our history dates back to 1328 and our Royal Charter was originally granted by Charles l in 1638. Being dedicated to the preservation of stained glass and the skills necessary to produce this beautiful art form, our members range from highly skilled crafts people to those who simply enjoy an involvement in our worthy and important cause. We offer both individual and corporate membership packages with great benefits including opportunities to participate in events such as lectures and cultural events.

Glaziers Hall

The original Glaziers’ Hall was burnt down in the great fire of London 1666.

The current Hall from which the Company conducts its business was acquired and refurbished in 1977. It is located on the South side of London Bridge with magnificent views over the River Thames. The facilities are operated by
Glaziers Hall Limited who will be delighted to provide further information on hiring the hall.

img02