Our history dates back to 1328 and our Royal Charter was originally granted by Charles l in 1638. Being dedicated to the preservation of stained glass and the skills necessary to produce this beautiful art form, our members range from highly skilled crafts people to those who simply enjoy an involvement in our worthy and important cause. We offer both individual and corporate membership packages with great benefits including opportunities to participate in events such as lectures and cultural events.

Museum and gallery – Leighton

The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea,
London UK

Vision and Division

Enamelled double glazed doors to aid thermal control in the Upper Perrin Gallery and provide inter-connecting vision between two gallery spaces.
Conceived to offer a new contribution to the museum whilst acknowledging the spirit of Lord Leighton’s original studio home. A space intervention, with references to perception and the screens in Leighton’s Arab Hall, combines the historic influences of the house with the present gallery use.